Internet store - a website with an address on the Internet. The goods are products submitted for sale in the online store.
Customer - an individual or legal entity that placed an order. Order - properly executed request of the Customer for the purchase of the Goods.
Transport company - the third party rendering services on delivery of the Goods to the Clients:
1. General Provisions
- This Agreement is concluded between the Buyer and the online store in the person of the site manager at the time of placing an order.
- When making an order, the Buyer agrees with the terms and conditions stipulated in this Agreement. Acceptance of this contract by the buyer is placing an order through the website of the Internet store.
- Any physical or legal person able to accept and pay for the goods can make an online purchase.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, in this connection, the Client undertakes to regularly monitor changes in the Terms.
2. Order Processing
- For execution of the Order it is necessary to indicate the actual contact coordinates of the Customer in the online store.
- The Seller shall not be liable for the accuracy of the information provided by the Client when placing an order.
- Customer order can be issued in the online store.
- After completing the Order, the Customer is provided with information about the expected date of transfer of the Goods to the Client.
- If the Customer has issued an Order for the Goods in an amount greater than that available to the Seller, the Seller informs the Client by sending a message by e-mail or by phone indicated by the Customer at the time of registration, when there will be a missing quantity of the Goods. The Client has the right to agree to accept the Goods in the quantity available from the Seller, or to cancel the given position of the Goods from the Order. If the Customer does not receive a reply within 3 days after the notification, the Seller reserves the right to cancel this Product from the Order.
- The goods are presented in the catalog through photo-samples and text description, which are the property of the Internet store.
- The presented photo-samples contain one or more types of goods of a certain name and textual information: description, characteristics, sizes, unit cost, have information about the main consumer properties of the goods
- Some products may differ from those shown in the photograph, namely the shade, the pattern on the equipment case, the color of the case, etc. In the event that the Customer has any questions regarding the properties and characteristics of the Goods, the Customer must contact the Seller prior to completing the Order.
- Not later than 1 day after the advance payment, in the event of cancellation of the prepaid Order, the amount of the advance payment is fully refunded by the Seller to the Customer in the manner agreed by the parties, after 1 day - the customer is obliged to redeem the order.